Date posted: July 12, 2017
Rachel Shaw is speaking at an Associated Construction Network event on Thursday 20 July, entitled ‘Comparing Heart Spaces in student accommodation, retirement homes & care homes’. In healthcare, residential and education schemes, the heart or hub of a building can be an inspiring space; the main ‘place for people’. However keeping it adaptable and flexible to allow for future changes and ensuring that the space doesn’t become under utilised or lifeless can be a challenge…
The event will also discuss:
– How do we define the heart space?
– What makes for a good heart space?
– What are the pitfalls to avoid?
– How do we keep it flexible & adaptable to cope with change?
– How are they similar/different in education, residential & healthcare buildings?
For further information, including how to get tickets, please visit www.theacn.co.uk